In hopes to making your life easier, we have decided to set up a general tutorial explaining step by step the registration process for our training programs:
- Visit the Montreal Impact Soccer Schools Amilia shop. You can also directly find the programming you are interested in by clicking on the images on the home page.
- Log in to your Amilia account if you already have one, if not create one.
- If this is your first registration on the Amilia platform, or if you want to register a new child, click on the 'Mon compte' button. If you do not need this step, skip to point 5.
- In the "Membres" section, you will be able to associate child profiles (participants) and one or more adult profiles (registrants) to your Amilia account.
- Go back to the Soccer Schools shop and choose the program you are interested in. Within this program, select the desired activity.
- Choose the person associated with your account for whom you want to register and click on "Commander".
- You are now in your cart. It is possible to place the order and pay the costs inherent to the program.
Thank you for your commitment to the progress of your child!