Soccer Schools Website [ecoles.impactmontreal.com]: Operation and guidelines
CASE STUDY: SOCCER CAMPS | SUMMER 2015
- Not sure where to start? We will explain everything for you!
The first step is to register and create your child's profile.
Everything is at the top, right of the site. We even prepared a Tutorial to make your job easier.
- What program is best suited to help your child progress?
It all depends on your child's age and level:
- Child born between 2005 and 2010: choose camps called "Development Camps”
- Child born between 2000 and 2004: in this case, it is necessary to know the level at which your child plays. If his team plays AA or AAA level, you must select "Advanced Centre Camps.” For all other levels, your child must register for "Development Camps".
- New in 2015: for children born between 2000 and 2004 playing AA or AAA level, we offer an elite camp. This camp will give your child the chance to train under professional conditions (Please include a CV of your child’s sporting experience to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- How can I find the perfect program for my child (time, place, format, etc.)?
3 options are available:
- Use the sections of the site ("Summer | 2015," "level," "week")
- Use the summary table of camps (https://ecoles.impactmontreal.com/imfc-ete-2015)
- Use the search tool "Find your program" on the site's home page
You now have all the keys to unlock your child’s opportunity to progress in soccer by participating in the SoSc program that suits him best. Advancing with the Montreal Impact, there is nothing simpler!
If you still have questions, take a look at our Tutorial or contact our Customer Service Team with any question you might have:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 514 328 3668 ext. 250