Interested in working for the Montreal Impact?
The Montreal Impact is a dynamic and exciting sports club, one of the most decorated professional soccer teams in North America, which is entering its third season in Major League Soccer. The Montreal Impact plays at Stade Saputo, a brand new 20,521-seat stadium in the Olympic Park.
Qualified candidates who are interested in exploring job opportunities at the Montreal Impact should send resumes with a cover letter to the following:
4750 Sherbrooke East Street
Escouade EDS: Be part of the Soccer Schools’ Squad
The Soccer Schools offer you the opportunity to learn and grow as an individual all the while having fun and being paid for it.
What is the mission?
The Soccer Schools’ Squad’s mission is to run soccer practices in schools with player 6 to 12 years of age.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for educators with experience in soccer training with players ranging from 4 to 13 years old (U5 to U15).
- Degree (soccer) is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to set up technical workshops consistent with the planning put in place by the soccer schools
- He must have a good relationship with young children and experience in animation.
- He must be creative, take initiative and be willing to learn and be trained.
- Minimum 2 years experience required.
- Languages spoken: French and English (Spanish an asset)
- The candidate must be a soccer fan!
- They must be motivated to work and have weekly (AM/PM) and weekend (Saturday and Sunday) availability.
- Having a vehicle is an asset.
What will you get out of it?
Your involvement in the Soccer Schools’ Squad will give you extraordinary experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your teaching abilities while learning essential marketing skills, which are essential to any profession. Furthermore, a more important role within the Soccer Schools could present itself to you in the future.
You think you fit the profile? What are you waiting for?
Send us your resume at the following e-mail address: email@example.com