EXPERIENCE A FULL WEEK OF SOCCER IN Bleu-Blanc-Noir
For the second consecutive year, the Montreal Impact offers 6-day soccer clinics with 5 or 6 nights’ accommodation where participants can experience a full week of soccer, from sunrise to sunset, immersed in the Bleu-Blanc-Noir culture.
The know-how of the club’s Soccer Schools staff will allow young players aged 9 to 14 (U10-U14 / 2003-2007), grouped by age and by level to take part in first class training sessions. They will thus improve their global ability through learnings coming from the gane and their inderstandings, associated with their technical and motor development.
7:30 – 9:15: Waking up / Wash / Breakfast
9:15 – 9:30: Morning briefing
9:30 – 11:30: Training Session No. 1 / Activity No. 1
11:30 – 12:15: Free time
12:15 – 1:00: Lunch
1:00 – 1:45: Relaxation
1:45 – 3:30: Training Session No. 2 / Activity No. 2
3:30 – 3:45: Snack
3:45 – 6:00: Training Session No. 3 / Activity No. 3
6:00 – 7:15: Shower / Free time
7:15 – 8:15: Dinner
8:15 – 10:00: Thematic evening (e.g.: Impact’s Got Talent)
- An advanced and adapted program : The Stages #IMFC are supervised by staff selected and trained according to the club’s philosophy: specific workshops for players and goalkeepers, adapted to every participant's level, will be put forward during the whole week to help them progress to the next stage
- Early access ($) : To accommodate families living far from the training site, early access will be available the night before the start of each Stages #IMFC, starting at 5:30pm. Dinner will also be served (with extra fees)
- Full Montreal Impact Soccer Schools gear : 2 SoSc training jerseys / 2 SoSc shorts / 2 pairs of socks / 1 SoSc ball / 1 SoSc t-shirt / 1 laundry bag
- A 100% #IMFC visit : Stade Saputo or Centre Nutrilait, depending on availability / Montreal Impact Boutique / Field trip
- Shuttle service available on request ($)
- Bilingual camp (French/English)
There are no products matching the selection.